WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- I am aware that C.H.A.R.M. is a Christian organization.
- I fully understand that as a Christian or a non-Christian, C.H.A.R.M. is an avowedly Christian organization, and practices as such.
- I pledge to accept and abide by actions and decisions made with C.H.A.R.M.'s stated purpose in mind.
- I understand that I am being welcomed into the group C.H.A.R.M regardless of my beliefs.
- I understand that C.H.A.R.M. does not discriminate against me regardless of my beliefs even while it maintains the right to require leadership to sign a statement of faith in order to protect its stated purpose.
- I understand that I must be present and responsible for supervising my children at all C.H.A.R.M. recreational and educational activities that my children participate in unless I have authorized an alternative C.H.A.R.M. member to act on my behalf and to be responsible for supervising my children. I understand that C.H.A.R.M. is NOT responsible to supervise my children at any time.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the group, C.H.A.R.M., and all parents that are members of C.H.A.R.M., from any liability of any acts done by C.H.A.R.M. or its members, that are reasonably related to the particular recreational or educational activity while participating in the C.H.A.R.M. events.
- I hereby consent to participation of my children in C.H.A.R.M. activities and agree to assume all risks involved.
- I understand that C.H.A.R.M. does not provide insurance relative to accidents or injuries as a result of program related activities.
- I understand that I am responsible for the health/medical care and/or medical bills for my children in the event of an injury or accident during any C.H.A.R.M. activity.
- I forego any rights that I may have to participate in civil litigation against any directors, officers, board members or organizational members of C.H.A.R.M. as a result of my children’s participation in any C.H.A.R.M. activities.
- I retain the right to refrain from having my children participate in any activity which I deem dangerous or which may cause injury to my children.
- I understand that C.H.A.R.M. will not be held liable for personal injury, damage to property, or expenses of any nature that may be incurred by any participant or member of any C.H.A.R.M. sponsored activity, class or event. Neither shall any host of said activity, class or event be held liable.
- I understand that curriculum advice or educational counsel is also given and must be received as a free, non-professional, personal opinion only and parents/legal guardians will retain all responsibility for any and all educational choices they make for their children.
- In the event that a member shall elect to bring a guest to any C.H.A.R.M. activity open to guests, all of the above conditions, rules, regulations, and provisions which relate to the members' own children shall apply to the guest and the member shall assume all responsibility for their guest as herein above set forth.